Faith Church Food Pantry
Our Food Pantry is open on the third Thursday of the month from 1-3pm. If you have any questions, please contact Becky Fair (513-276-7566).
You can help us in several ways:
1. Bring in donations – canned items, dish and laundry soap, paper products, peanut butter, etc. Please place them on the Food Pantry Cart in the closet by our shelves of Bibles in the main lobby, just before the Student Alcove. To see a full list of items, click here.
2. Donate money or gift cards* to the Food Pantry for our volunteers to use to stock what we need. Fast food/restaurant gift cards would be a special treat to someone living on a small income. Just mark your check or gift card for the Food Pantry and put it in the offering boxes or on the carts in the small closet by the Bibles.
3. Designate Faith Church as your Kroger Community Rewards recipient (www.Kroger.com/
4. Pray for the community outreach through the Food Pantry on the 3rd Thursday each month from 1-3pm.
5. Volunteer to help us. To learn more ask Becky Fair by email or at (513) 276-7566.
*$10 or $20 gift cards to grocery stores are always welcome. We try to use these for milk, eggs, and gas.