Our Food Pantry meets the need of a number of families in our congregation as well as several families from the community who are met with some food and a friendly face willing to talk and pray with them. The community outreach day is the 3rd Thursday of the month from 1-3 pm.
You can help us in several ways:
1. Bring in food – canned items, dish and laundry soap, paper products, peanut butter. Take a canvas bag from the racks in the main lobby and the Life Center lobby and bring it back full.
2. Donate money or gift cards to the Food Pantry for our volunteers to use to stock what we need. Just mark your check for the Food Pantry and put it or a gift card in the offering boxes.
3. Register and use your Kroger Community Rewards card. We get a quarterly check based on your purchases with a card that has been connected to us. www.Kroger.com/
4. Pray for the community outreach through the Food Pantry on the 3rd Thursday each month from 1-3.
5. Volunteer to help us. To learn more ask Becky Fair or email firstname.lastname@example.org.