At Faith Church, we seek not only to meet needs here in Milford, but also around the world. We imitate the heart of Christ’s compassion and service to others through Romanian Handicapped Ministries.
The mission of Romanian Handicapped Ministries is to present a message of hope to young people and their families in Constanta, Romania who have physical and mental disabilities by demonstrating the love of Jesus Christ in practical ways. To fulfill this mission, we constructed and now operate the Madison Day Center in Constanta, a modest and cheerful facility where we meet the physical and spiritual needs of our foundation members at no cost. Our work at the center has produced measurable and encouraging improvement in each member. We provide the following services:
- Social activities
- Self-help skills
- Ability-appropriate education
- Medical consultation and medications
- Individualized physical therapy
- Prostheses provided by the Cornel Foundation UK
- Family counseling
- Support in personal crises
- Evangelical classes and Biblical instruction
- A summer VBS day camp and Christmas party directed by American mission teams from our sending church in Milford, Ohio
In the future, we hope to:
- ♦ Establish a residential care facility.
- ♦ Establish a fully equipped specialty hospital.
- ♦ Ultimately, entrust the mission to the management of Romanians.
Please prayerfully consider going to Romania for the 2016 mission experience.
When the time comes, many of our missionaries will need financial support. If you are unable to go on the trip, you can still be a part of this mission by sponsoring a traveler on for the 2016 Mission Experience.HELP SEND
Registration for the 2016 mission to Romania is currently closed. To stay in the loop about how to be a part of next year’s trip please contact us.