Faith Neighborhood Fellowship
2019 Pebble Brooke Summer Lunch Program Needs You!
In keeping with our mission to be in community with others, we need your help to show our neighbors in the Pebble Brooke community the love of Jesus by way of meals for their children.
Recruit your family, friends, employer, community groups, sports teams, etc. to provide 100 individually packed lunches in brown paper bags (unless kids meals are purchased from restaurants), on either a Tuesday or Thursday over the Summer months.
***Lunches should include a sandwich, chips/crackers, fruit, treat and drink***
- One person representing a group should sign up at the below Website for the date of their choice based upon date openings.
- The Lunch Program will be every Tuesday and Thursday, between June 4 – August 15.
- Someone from the volunteer group should deliver the lunches the morning of the chosen date between 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM to the Pebble Brooke Community building at:
- 1279 Pebble Brooke Trail, Milford, OH 45150
- For privacy reasons, volunteers will not interact with the children. The Pebble Brooke staff will hand out the lunches, which also allows them to interact with the kids.
- If you provide a variety of sandwiches, please mark the bag accordingly, for example:
- Turkey = T, Turkey & Cheese = TC
- Peanut Butter & Jelly = PB&J, Peanut Butter = PB
- Ham = H, Ham and Cheese = HC
- Room 8A in the Church Life Center can be used as a staging room for extra or leftover supplies during non-classroom hours. Suggest checking for leftover/extra supplies that you can use for the lunch you sponsor before purchasing new supplies. Extra, non-perishable supplies can be left in Room 8A. Boxes for delivering lunches to the Pebble Brooke Community Building can be found and left in Room 8A.
- Suggestion: If time is a challenge for you/your group to make the lunches, take up a collection and purchase kids meals from a local restaurant. Be sure to arrange this in advance to ensure 100 meals are ready for pick up that morning. Ask the manager if they can offer you a reduced rate also.
- If you have questions, contact Mitch Ostermeier at 513.725.5912 (call or text) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for sharing your heart and the love of Jesus with our Community!