April 12, 2018
Children, infants through 6th grade, will spend the evening discovering the excitement of Easter through crafts, Bible story-time, games, snacks, and an “empty tomb” egg hunt — while parents enjoy an evening out.
This is a great opportunity to reach out to friends and neighbors by inviting their children to come and participate, while the adults go out for dinner or an evening activity together, or for parents to have a special date night.
Candy donations greatly appreciated – due by April 7 in Life Center Lobby or Children’s Wing Lobby
Advance registration required and is due by noon on Tuesday, April 9.
Register your child online beginning March 15.
(If you have problems, contact Mary Lee Griffith at email@example.com or 453-1322.)
Sign-up to volunteer online. We are looking for adult and teen volunteers.
(If you have problems, contact Kari DiStefano at firstname.lastname@example.org or 453-1306.)
To register your child or to register as a volunteer, you may also sign up at the Children’s Wing Lobby sign-up table
***To register your child for this event:
1. Click the Register Now button on the registration page
2. Enter your email address
3. When asked “Who are you registering…” choose “Family or Friend”
4. You can add one or more children on the next step by clicking “add another attendee”
5. Once you have added your children, Planning Center will save them as members of your household for future registrations
6. Proceed with the registration form for each child as prompted.