ASSISTANT PASTOR / DIRECTOR OF CHILDREN’S MINISTRY SEARCH
Purpose of Position:
To give spiritual & organizational leadership to Faith Church’s Children’s & Family ministries – in partnership with the pastors and elders.
Works closely with:
Faith Church staff, elders, lay leaders, & congregational members
Children (infant through 6th grade) and Adult volunteers
Significance of the position:
Help a church of approximately 650 to build a disciple-making culture and have a greater impact in the eastern suburbs of Cincinnati, and beyond.
Gifts & strengths desired:
- Strong people skills
- Administrative & Organizational Leadership
- Equipping & Training ability
- Ability to Empower others
- Servant Heart & Flexible
- A Bible degree from an accredited Bible College or Seminary is preferred
- Demonstrated children’s ministry leadership experience in a local church is desirable
- Experience recruiting, managing, and leading teams of volunteers
- Strong organizational, management, and communication skills
- If a pastor: Qualifications for an elder as found in scripture.
Please pray for our Search Committee as we meet together — pray for God to bind us as a group and to hear from Him as to who He has in store for Faith Church. Most of all pray for the candidate that God has already selected, that God is preparing his or her family, and our church family to welcome him or her with open arms.